Lockdown delivery, returns and exchanges
CLICK AND COLLECT
During lockdown we will be offering a click and collect service between the following hours:
Please place your order through the website and we will call you when your order is ready to collect.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Customers needing to return or exchange any items will be able to do so during the click and collect hours above.
1. Standard £4.99 postage and packaging
Delivery: 7-14 days
John McHugh aim to deliver any item purchased online to you within 7 - 14 working days, dependent on stock levels.
Changed your mind
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return any items to us in its original condition* within 30 days of receipt. Exchanges and/or Refunds will only be granted within this timescale.
*Original condition is classed as unworn or unused so please take all reasonable care and keep all packaging and labels.
- We monitor quality of stock on an ongoing basis and make our best efforts to ensure that it conforms to description, is of a satisfactory quality and is fit for purpose as stated in the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
- We allow a 30 day period for the return of any goods that you do not feel meet these guidelines and if confirmed we will refund or replace without delay.
- In some cases if we feel that we would like further advice from a manufacturer to ascertain if the item has a manufacturing fault, we reserve the right to return the item to them for their comments. We will make sure this is done in a reasonable time and we reach a conclusion as soon as possible.
- Items that are used and are within a 6 month period of purchase, that you feel have developed a fault will be inspected and, if deemed to be faulty due to a manufacturing fault, will be credited or refunded to the value when purchased. Anything over this time will be dealt with at the discretion of John McHugh
- Please enclose a COPY OF THE INVOICE or RECEIPT and a brief covering letter explaining the reason for the return and whether a refund or a replacement is preferred. If you do not include all of the necessary paperwork the refund or replacement of your goods may be delayed or not completed.
- If you require a FREEPOST RETURNS LABEL for Faulty goods please call our sales line on 0161 865 3142
- All goods must be returned in washed and clean condition. For Health and Safety reasons we cannot inspect and process any goods that are returned in a soiled condition.
How to return
1. In store
2. By mail – Please post your item to
John McHugh (Stretford) Ltd.
10 King Street,
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that items are sent back by some form of registered delivery. This means that if your parcel is lost in transit you will be able to claim from the carrier for the goods, John McHugh (Stretford) Ltd. will not accept responsibility if the items are lost or damaged.
Postage costs incurred to return items will only be re-funded if the item is faulty or an incorrect item has been dispatched by John McHugh (Stretford) Ltd.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.